Program Training
It's 1:15 in the morning.. I have to get up in 4 hours to get ready and then head to the airport. I'm flying from DC down to Atlanta and then hopping on a plane that is hopefully bigger than a bus and heading to Ashville, NC.
It's program weekend! This weekend I'm going to meet up with all the other centrifuge, m-fuge, combo camp, and kid camp leadership staff so we can all learn how to do our jobs.
Pray for me! I'm a little nervous that my Financial Director training is going to overwhelm me just a bit!
I'll be back Monday with lots of pictures to share (hopefully). I get to see tons of my friends from summers past, and meet the leadership team at Carson Newman for this summer! I'm really excited!
It's program weekend! This weekend I'm going to meet up with all the other centrifuge, m-fuge, combo camp, and kid camp leadership staff so we can all learn how to do our jobs.
Pray for me! I'm a little nervous that my Financial Director training is going to overwhelm me just a bit!
I'll be back Monday with lots of pictures to share (hopefully). I get to see tons of my friends from summers past, and meet the leadership team at Carson Newman for this summer! I'm really excited!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home