I'm Just Here for the Music
Well, it was another great weekend here in good ole staff-town. I thought it was gonna rain and be gross, but it was actually really beautiful here. It's kind of my last weekend in town before I leave for camp at the end of the month, so it was so nice to spend time with my friends, having fun.
Friday night I hungout with some friends playing games. We played a new version of Cranium and then some boys vs. girls Catch Phrase. The girls dominated.
Then Saturday I went to Stacy's outdoor soccer game where it was hot as all get out and I even got a little sunburn (which isnt hard when your crazy pale). That night, Stacy, Bryan, Dru and I had another sushi night and then went to see the guys in Ill Angelic play a show here in town. It was a lot of fun.
Today, my sisters came in town for Mother's Day... so today was a family day. Fun times.
I hope this week flies by quickly. On friday I'm hopping on a plane and heading down to North Carolina for program training for camp. I am soooo excited about seeing so many of my favorite people... people that I've worked with in past summers and havent seen since camp ended. I'm a little nervous that I'm going to get overwhelmed with my financial director training... but this week I intend to spend a lot of time studying up and preparing as much as possible.
Camp is 3 weeks away.
I cant wait!
Friday night I hungout with some friends playing games. We played a new version of Cranium and then some boys vs. girls Catch Phrase. The girls dominated.
Then Saturday I went to Stacy's outdoor soccer game where it was hot as all get out and I even got a little sunburn (which isnt hard when your crazy pale). That night, Stacy, Bryan, Dru and I had another sushi night and then went to see the guys in Ill Angelic play a show here in town. It was a lot of fun.
Today, my sisters came in town for Mother's Day... so today was a family day. Fun times.
I hope this week flies by quickly. On friday I'm hopping on a plane and heading down to North Carolina for program training for camp. I am soooo excited about seeing so many of my favorite people... people that I've worked with in past summers and havent seen since camp ended. I'm a little nervous that I'm going to get overwhelmed with my financial director training... but this week I intend to spend a lot of time studying up and preparing as much as possible.
Camp is 3 weeks away.
I cant wait!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home