My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

American Idol

So, I don't know how many of you out there watch American Idol this season, but I hope it's all of you. Yes, every single one of you. It's getting down to the wire, where it's mostly really talented people left in the competition... except for Lil, who is no good. BUT if you've talked to me at all about AI you'll know that I am in love with one of the contestants... Adam Lambert. Well, I wouldnt say "in love" but he's definitely my favorite. I think I like him because he wears guyliner and that's just hot, I like his hair,... and he's really entertaining and his voice is pretty great too.


AND.. best of all, when you google his name, you find out he makes a really hot drag queen too.

Now if those boots aren't reason enough to vote for someone, then I don't know what is!

1 Comments:

Blogger stance. said...

wow. i mean, wow.

:)

April 20, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home