It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...
a beautiful day for a neighbor.
Wont you be mine?
Wont you be mine?
My mom used to force us to watch Mr. Rogers every stinkin day. I used to hate it. The creepy puppets, and the mailman gave me the heebyjeebys. I did like Mr. Rogers sweet cardigan sweaters and my favorite episode was when we learned how crayons are made.
But the puppets will forever be creepy.
The weather here is starting to get warmer, although 2 days ago it felt like snow... so who knows if it will last. BUT yesterday was nice. Wednesdays are my favorite day because my homie Stacy watches her nephew Noah and I trick her into thinking I'm coming over to hangout with her, but I'm actually going to hangout with the little man. Because the weather was pretty nice yesterday, I stole Noah and we went to play on the playground near his grandparents' house. He was getting annoyed that I was taking pictures while he was playing... but I was trying so hard to capture his cuteness. We both laughed a lot and he enjoyed impressing me with how big he's getting and how he can climb all over that thing all by himself.



Wont you be mine?
Wont you be mine?
My mom used to force us to watch Mr. Rogers every stinkin day. I used to hate it. The creepy puppets, and the mailman gave me the heebyjeebys. I did like Mr. Rogers sweet cardigan sweaters and my favorite episode was when we learned how crayons are made.
But the puppets will forever be creepy.
The weather here is starting to get warmer, although 2 days ago it felt like snow... so who knows if it will last. BUT yesterday was nice. Wednesdays are my favorite day because my homie Stacy watches her nephew Noah and I trick her into thinking I'm coming over to hangout with her, but I'm actually going to hangout with the little man. Because the weather was pretty nice yesterday, I stole Noah and we went to play on the playground near his grandparents' house. He was getting annoyed that I was taking pictures while he was playing... but I was trying so hard to capture his cuteness. We both laughed a lot and he enjoyed impressing me with how big he's getting and how he can climb all over that thing all by himself.
This kid is one of my favorite blessings from moving back to Stafford.
In other news... I got accepted to go with a team from my church to Sudan in late November/early December! We'll be there about 2 weeks doing construction projects for a ministry called "Harvesters" and I couldn't be more excited and eagerly anticipating all that the Lord is going to do in us and through us. I'm also way excited to share this experience with some of my closest friends, Mary and Stacy (of the Griffitts variety), as well as Kate Jordan and Steve Sokoly. I think I would have been ok on the trip if it was just me and a bunch of strangers, but I'll feel MUCH better about holding one of my friends' hands when I'm scared on the tiny airplane we have to ride to actually get to the specific town we're traveling to. Mollys+flying=tense. BUT I am going to be hardcore. I have 7 months to prepare myself.
Check out Harvesters here
We have our first team meeting coming up soon, so I'll be excited to share more details as I learn them. I definitely covet your prayers!
In other news... I got accepted to go with a team from my church to Sudan in late November/early December! We'll be there about 2 weeks doing construction projects for a ministry called "Harvesters" and I couldn't be more excited and eagerly anticipating all that the Lord is going to do in us and through us. I'm also way excited to share this experience with some of my closest friends, Mary and Stacy (of the Griffitts variety), as well as Kate Jordan and Steve Sokoly. I think I would have been ok on the trip if it was just me and a bunch of strangers, but I'll feel MUCH better about holding one of my friends' hands when I'm scared on the tiny airplane we have to ride to actually get to the specific town we're traveling to. Mollys+flying=tense. BUT I am going to be hardcore. I have 7 months to prepare myself.
Check out Harvesters here
We have our first team meeting coming up soon, so I'll be excited to share more details as I learn them. I definitely covet your prayers!

1 Comments:
those pictures are so cute molly :) i haven't had time to look at the video yet, but hopefully will soon!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home