Jack's Chix
So, back in high school my three best friends were Stacy, Mary, and Kacie and one fateful friday night, driving home from an away football game, during an exciting game of freeze out and a mariah carey sing along, we gave ourselves the nickname "Jack's Chix." The meaning of the nickname is thanks to a sketch stranger we saw driving on I-95 that we affectionately named "Jack." These girls are who I think back on when I think about high school, and sometimes I still burst out laughing when I think about the goofy stuff we used to do. Those 3 friendships are so special to me and the memories we made are things I'll never forget.
Sadly, we were in high school during a time when digital cameras were a luxury, and so I don't have very many pictures of the four of us. Sad! Stacy... go through your sweet scrap books and hook a molly up. :)
BUT this last week, Kacie (who now lives in Atlanta) had to come to DC for a work trip and so Mary, Kacie, and I got to have a mini-Jack's Chix reunion (we missed you Stacy!)! It was so good to see Kacie, whom I hadnt seen in almost 2 years! We laughed as the 3 of us caught one another up on the happenings in one another's lives and reminisced about the good ole days. It was most definitely a sweet evening.
My new camera, is lame. Mostly because I dont know jack about photography, so most of my pictures turned out blurry. :( But I'll post 2 that arent too bad, but I apologize in advance for the blurr.


Sadly, we were in high school during a time when digital cameras were a luxury, and so I don't have very many pictures of the four of us. Sad! Stacy... go through your sweet scrap books and hook a molly up. :)
BUT this last week, Kacie (who now lives in Atlanta) had to come to DC for a work trip and so Mary, Kacie, and I got to have a mini-Jack's Chix reunion (we missed you Stacy!)! It was so good to see Kacie, whom I hadnt seen in almost 2 years! We laughed as the 3 of us caught one another up on the happenings in one another's lives and reminisced about the good ole days. It was most definitely a sweet evening.
My new camera, is lame. Mostly because I dont know jack about photography, so most of my pictures turned out blurry. :( But I'll post 2 that arent too bad, but I apologize in advance for the blurr.


1 Comments:
haahahaa, oh man that last picture is so hilarious. i'm sad i missed the reunion!! i'm sure it was a blast though. and i'll try to get some of my scrapbook scanned in because i'm all for hooking a molly up. love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home