My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

He Has to Win...


Tonight was American Idol's finale (part 1).
I thought Adam did a lovely job.
He has to win or I will cry.
I have tried to get through to vote for him, but the phone lines have been busy. That's a good sign right?

Kris has a good voice. I'll buy his cd.
But Adam Lambert is where it's at.


I'm sure you'll all be happy when this is over so that I have something new to blog about.
I wont be getting out of bed on thursday if Adam loses.
this is serious.
i cried when clay aiken lost and I do not want to face that kind of sadness again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home