My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 8


Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.

I love to laugh. It was hard to pick just ONE picture that makes me laugh, and well since this is MY blog, I decided I could post more than one.

Exhausted after Stacy and Lance's wedding festivities, this is the kind of shenanigans we found ourselves in to. Ashley, Megan, Mary and me.. and some sweet lipstick.


The DTS girls and our last Christmas together


Junior prom- enough said.



Stacy G and me and one last time rockin Wilson Philips, "Hold On"
the night before I moved down here
Sweet 80's gear right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home