I hope, wherever you are, that you're experiencing the same kind of beautiful weather that I am in Chattanooga. The last few days have been so lovely! Top that off with a sweet view of the moon, and goodness gracious, how can you not stand in awe of the Creator?
This week was pretty good.. getting back in to a routine, after a crazy last few weeks.
On Friday, a friend of mine drove down from Knoxville. We worked camp together in 2008 in New Mexico and I hadn't seen him since he came to visit me at camp this past summer. I've lived here almost 6months, and so it's silly that we're just now hanging out, but that's what happens when life gets crazy busy!
We went to lunch and then to the Tennessee Aquarium downtown. I'd been wanting to go to the aquarium, since it's supposedly one of the best in the country. It's two stinkin huge buildings! Now, it's no National Aquarium in Baltimore, but it was definitely a fun way to spend the afternoon with a friend... and a million little kids and their parents!
This upcoming week should be fun. My students are all on spring break, so I'm praying that I get to spend a lot of time out of the office hanging out with them, rather than at my desk. We'll see! I might be crazy, but on Wednesday night, I'm having a sleepover for the high school girls at my apartment. It should interesting to say the least! I'm excited though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home