My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

To Whom it May Concern

Why are you so far from me?
In my arms is where you ought to be.
How long will you make me wait?
I don't know how much more I can take.
I missed you
but I haven't met you
Oh, but I want to
How I do.

Slowly counting down the days
Till I finally know your name
The way your hand feels 'round my waist
The way you laugh
The way your kisses taste
I missed you
but I haven't met you
Oh, but I want to
How I do


Dear, whoever you might be
I'm still waiting patiently


The Civil Wars
"To Whom it May Concern"

1 Comments:

Blogger MeLissa said...

LOVE this song.

March 19, 2011 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home