My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Root of the Problem

So yesterday morning around 3am, I woke up in excruciating pain. Usually when that happens it's because kidney stones have struck again, but not this time... this time it was my mouth. My teeth were KILLING ME. How the heck do you wake up out of a dead sleep with your tooth hurting?

Pain, when you're sleepy, is like a million times worse than if you're completely conscious. I was borderline delirious. Somehow I managed to make it until 8 before I texted my sweet friend Rebecca to ask if she could call her dad (a dentist) to see me.

Nothing says, "hello tuesday!" like 3 hours in the dentist's chair getting a root canal.
The experience and its horribleness was lessened not only by Dr. M's kindness, but the fact that there were pictures of Alex and Rebecca on the wall staring at me through the whole ordeal.. as if to say, "See Molly, tooth decay is a serious problem. You should brush better."

Praise the Lord though... my pain is gone and Rebecca's dad is my new BFF.
He's also the person that drove Rebecca's brother and Alex over to my apartment to kill my mouse during the snow/ice storm.

He's a hero.
---

Tonight will be my first Wednesday night with my students in 3 weeks. I was sick 2 weeks ago, and in Virginia last week. Next week, we're off for spring break... So I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!

AND next week I'm having a sleepover with my high school girls (Lord, help me!) AND starting a Bible study on Tuesdays with Rebecca, Olivia, and my roommate Bethany. I'm excited.

Good things are happening for sure. Life is busy, but the good kind of busy.


1 Comments:

Blogger Alex J. said...

clever title

March 21, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home