My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 7


Day 7... A picture of your most treasured item.


Yes, I am aware that the picture is weird, and flipped so everything is backward, but this is indeed, a picture of my Bible. My Bible, is my most treasured item. I would be so sad if I were to lose this specific Bible... mostly because its got all my notes from seminary spread throughout it. There's some good stuff in there. I've had that Bible through some of the most difficult times in my life, and there are pages in it that resemble my journal in a lot of ways. If my house were on fire, that would be the first thing I'd look for to grab.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home