My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 5


Your favorite memory...

Ok, so this is really a million different memories. The girls I met at DTS, the 2 1/2 years I lived in Dallas, are some of my favorite memories. Those years helped me find worth and value in myself, because of how they so fiercely loved me. We had some hilariously fun times, and I still find myself remembering those times, and laughing. I miss those girls a lot and am grateful the Lord gave me that time... even if it was just for a season, it changed my life nonetheless. This particular picture was bittersweet as one of my favorite people on the planet bid us all farewell, as she left school a semester early, to move to Nashville for an incredible job opportunity.

So many great memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home