My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 4


A picture of your night...

Tonight I'm surrounded by some high school girls and we're watching "Titanic"... but usually, late at night, I'm talking to some of my crazy friends who are spread all across the country.



Most nights, if you catch me late enough, I'm usually on skype talking to my friends who live far away. It's not nearly as difficult moving to a new place, when there are so many ways to stay in touch. In this picture's case, I'm talking to two of my favorites, MeLissa in Nashville, and Leslie in Illinois. Love these girls, and I'm grateful for nights where we get to "hangout" thanks to the wonderful world wide web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home