My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 6

Day 6- A person you'd like to trade places with for a day...


I would trade places with Mary! She's spending this year in Sudan, at the orphanage we went to back in 2009. I'm so proud of her, yet so stinkin jealous of the year she's having! I love reading her blog and hearing about her days, and all the funny things she sees the kids do. I would LOVE to trade places, or at least join her there for a day... or a week... or a month. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home