My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pictures from Hawaii

The Lei Jess gave me when she greeted me at the airport.
It smelled so good and was so pretty!


Jess took me to one of her favorite spots, the Pali Lookout.
Even though it was cloudy, the view was still great.



The USS Arizona Memorial

Sunset up on the North Shore


Seriously, the most gorgeous place I've ever been.



Iolani Palace

Chinaman's Hat

On the movie tour at the Kualoa Ranch
This was used in Pearl Harbor and Lost

Monkeys kissing... as seen on "George of the Jungle"



Yeah that's right.. we're hiding from dinosaurs.
Don't we look scared?!


Diamond Head... "uh, you think I'm gonna climb that?!"


Jess kept us motivated with some Miley Cyrus tunes on her iphone


Then we got to those stairs... after already spending some time on the trail, walking up one big flight of stairs and through a huge scary tunnel. I had to stop, not because I was tired from what we'd already accomplished, but because those jokers were intimidating!


But, we made it pretty easily... and the view from the top was so worth all those stairs!




The Hanauma Bay and my cheesetastic smile.


Another beautiful sunset on my last night on the island.



3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

wow. beautiful. love it! i have some friends from hawaii... now i see why they love it so! and, did you do the tour and the uss arizona thing? my friend's mom is one of the park rangers! (diff friend... this one looks like aladin, seriously.) so glad you got to have a fun vaca!

October 28, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger stance. said...

dang molls, that whole place looks amazing!! i'm so glad you had so much fun :) thanks for sharing the killer pictures!

October 28, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

It's 43 here today and I woke up to find snow on the ground. That being said, I think I'll start the Hawaii vacation fund tomorrow :) So glad you had quality time in a quality place with a quality friend. Sorry I missed you a few weekends ago when I was in Stafford!

October 28, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home