My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Madness.

Stacy's birthday last week.
My present was the best...
A hot Channing Tatum GI Joe figure.
Break me off a piece of that hotness.


Yay for great friends and celebrating their births.



Finally, I'm starting to feel better. It was a rough last 3 days though, and now my poor dad is sick. I sure hope he doesnt get what I had.. because the plague is rough.

Last week, Stacy, and Carol and Soren stayed at my house for a night and it was fun to catch up with them. Soren is getting so big! I made Stacy come out with me while she was in town... because people wanted to see her. So, friday night we went over to the Griffitts and played a really funny game... hungout and laughed a lot. It was Stacy and me, Ben (who brought my pal Noah along), Stacy G, Bryan, and Jim our new friend from sunday school. Hopefully our ridiculousness didn't scare Jim too much, being the new guy and all. After Ben had to leave to get Noah home for bed, the rest of us went out to see our friend Jake who karaoke DJs here in town.

Both Stacy and Jim had never done karaoke before... soooo Stacy G and I had a wonderful time showin them how its done. Stacy G and I have quite the repertoire (yeah I spell checked that mess, so what!): Shoop (Salt n Peppa), Be With You (Mr. Big), Gangsta's Paradise (Coolio), and any Britney or boyband you could hope or dream for. BUT our biggest song that we had yet to be able to perform was Wilson Philips "Hold On". Well friends, friday night, our big wait was over and we were able to showcase our talent to Stafford County's finest. It was exciting, let me tell you! We also got Stacy W and Jim up there later to sing, "It's Raining Men."


Yeah we're awesome.


Helping out another lady with her song.



Stacy and me telling the audience to
"Hold on for one more day"

Jim, me, and Stacy waiting our turn to sing "It's Raining Men"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home