Birmingham
I'm so glad I made the decision to go on this roadtrip. It's been so much fun to see people!
In Dallas, I rounded out my time hanging out with Kelli and Emily (two more of my seminary friends) and had a really great time catching up on their lives. Kelli is pregnant, so it was exciting to hear all about this new chapter in her life, and Emily is planning her wedding... so lots of happy, exciting things going on there!

My time in Dallas was short but sweet, and then I headed to Longview and stayed the night with Ashley and Tony. Oh man, I had fun. I miss those two and I'm so glad that 2 of my favorite seminary friends are also regulars in Stafford.. so I get to see them on holidays and such.
Next I headed off to Birmingham. Jeremy and Courtney, whom I worked with this summer live here and graciously opened their home up to some of us. Seth, Steve, and Olivia came down to B-ham to lead worship for a youth event for a church we had at camp this summer... and I came just to hangout. What a fun camp reunion it has been! We all got here Wednesday and the band left tonight.... oh man it was good to laugh and spend time together. There were 6 of us... which was almost 1/2 our staff, which made saying goodbyes a couple weeks ago a little bit easier. I knew I was going to see them again soon. It was great... the band played each night at 6:30 which left lots of time to just hangout during the day. With all the traveling I've been doing, this felt like a vacation. It was so relaxing.
I've taken a few pictures.... so enjoy.



Tomorrow, I leave for Atlanta and then sometime next week, I'll head home to my bed, and my purple room. I'm not gonna lie.. I'm excited about home.
Now, I just need a J-O-B. Wooo hooo.
In Dallas, I rounded out my time hanging out with Kelli and Emily (two more of my seminary friends) and had a really great time catching up on their lives. Kelli is pregnant, so it was exciting to hear all about this new chapter in her life, and Emily is planning her wedding... so lots of happy, exciting things going on there!
My time in Dallas was short but sweet, and then I headed to Longview and stayed the night with Ashley and Tony. Oh man, I had fun. I miss those two and I'm so glad that 2 of my favorite seminary friends are also regulars in Stafford.. so I get to see them on holidays and such.
Next I headed off to Birmingham. Jeremy and Courtney, whom I worked with this summer live here and graciously opened their home up to some of us. Seth, Steve, and Olivia came down to B-ham to lead worship for a youth event for a church we had at camp this summer... and I came just to hangout. What a fun camp reunion it has been! We all got here Wednesday and the band left tonight.... oh man it was good to laugh and spend time together. There were 6 of us... which was almost 1/2 our staff, which made saying goodbyes a couple weeks ago a little bit easier. I knew I was going to see them again soon. It was great... the band played each night at 6:30 which left lots of time to just hangout during the day. With all the traveling I've been doing, this felt like a vacation. It was so relaxing.
I've taken a few pictures.... so enjoy.
Tomorrow, I leave for Atlanta and then sometime next week, I'll head home to my bed, and my purple room. I'm not gonna lie.. I'm excited about home.
Now, I just need a J-O-B. Wooo hooo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home