Bullet Points.... gotta love 'em.
* I found out today that I'm going to be writing curriculum covering the Sermon on the Mount for the Sudan team's pastoral conference.
-I'm nervous because someone else is going to be teaching my stuff, and so I want it to be good, to set them up for success as they teach.
-I'm nervous because it's for an audience I'm unfamiliar with. Sudanese pastors aren't exactly the demographic I usually hangout with.
* My friend Jim is going to start giving me guitar lessons this week, and I'm really excited about it.
* Do any of you guys watch the Biggest Loser?? Holy moly, I just started watching this season and oh my gosh, I cry like a baby every episode! What inspirational people! Seriously, if you don't watch it, and you've got some time, go to NBC's website and watch the season premiere online. You'll cry your head off!
* And last but not least... I really need some prayer. Some of you have been praying for me already, and I thank you so much. Poor Stacy and Mary have endured some pretty tear filled phone calls and have been such incredible encouragement through it all, but this whole not having a job, not having direction, feeling like an all around loser who is doing nothing with my life... yeah it's difficult and it's wearing on me hardcore. I'm trying to trust the Lord and remember there is a purpose in this chapter of my life... but I have things that I'm passionate about, things that I love that I would love to see put into action. I also have bills to pay and an adult life to get to... mom and dad don't want me here forever. Soooo direction and courage to wait, and then move when He calls.
Thanks guys!
How can I be praying for you today?
-I'm nervous because someone else is going to be teaching my stuff, and so I want it to be good, to set them up for success as they teach.
-I'm nervous because it's for an audience I'm unfamiliar with. Sudanese pastors aren't exactly the demographic I usually hangout with.
* My friend Jim is going to start giving me guitar lessons this week, and I'm really excited about it.
* Do any of you guys watch the Biggest Loser?? Holy moly, I just started watching this season and oh my gosh, I cry like a baby every episode! What inspirational people! Seriously, if you don't watch it, and you've got some time, go to NBC's website and watch the season premiere online. You'll cry your head off!
* And last but not least... I really need some prayer. Some of you have been praying for me already, and I thank you so much. Poor Stacy and Mary have endured some pretty tear filled phone calls and have been such incredible encouragement through it all, but this whole not having a job, not having direction, feeling like an all around loser who is doing nothing with my life... yeah it's difficult and it's wearing on me hardcore. I'm trying to trust the Lord and remember there is a purpose in this chapter of my life... but I have things that I'm passionate about, things that I love that I would love to see put into action. I also have bills to pay and an adult life to get to... mom and dad don't want me here forever. Soooo direction and courage to wait, and then move when He calls.
Thanks guys!
How can I be praying for you today?

1 Comments:
i'll be praying for you. and i love the new blog design!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home