My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 14

Day 14- A picture of someone(s) you couldn't imagine your life without..


My crazy SISTERS!
We used to fight a lot...mostly because I was annoying, but now we fight less.
I love them a lot.
They are great.
The photographer made us get all weird, stand awkwardly and pose for pictures, and then afterward, I leaned down, grabbed them by the shoulders to hug them and be overly dramatic and emotional, and this is the picture the photographer took. ha!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home