My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Friday, June 26, 2009

INTRODUCING!

Awesome Alex

I have been blessed with a financial assistant this summer and he's pretty much great. Alex, has helped me so much in the store the last few weeks, and I really don't know what I'd do without him. Not only is he great with our customers and the cash register, but he's also really good at counting the moolah.... counting money is not my spiritual gift. So... yay for Alex!

This is us doing the "Ghetto Electric Slide" before we opened doors for night life.
Gotta get pumped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home