My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Question 5

When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?

1st I wanted to be a taxi driver and smoke cigars... as a two or three year old, I had big dreams.

I also remember wanting to be a "baby doctor" but my older sister told me that I'd have to change diapers all day everyday... and those hopes and dreams were smashed.

THEN I thought I wanted to be an ambulance driver until again, my sister and all her positivity told me that when people got into car accidents and their arms got chopped off, I'd have to be the one to go and retrieve the arm. Yeah, thanks but no thanks.

Now here I am 26 years old and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I thought I did... maybe I still do, it's just taking a different path than I expected.

What about you??

5 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

i wanted to be a marine biologist. and there is still something about life in the water that fascinates me.

then i thought i could be a doctor. i still think i could be...that is, if in wanted to spend the next 489085 years of my life in school.

now i'm on the road to teaching. and i think it's a good road.

February 22, 2009 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger stance. said...

teacher. duh.

but then i got to college and realized that it would be annoying to teach little kids that pee their pants and don't know how to use a tissue. i've since built up a tolerance and maybe some compassion though.

now? while secretary wasn't exactly a dream of mine, i'm quite happy with where i am in life.


ooh, my word today is demvab. i like dem vab right thayre, don't you? (okay, not a clue what vab could be, but it was funny in my head)

February 23, 2009 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Johnson Family said...

I wanted to be a vetrinarian until I went to a science fair and saw a half a cat in formaldehyde. Right then and there I changed my mind. Stay at home mom is great job for now. Maybe someday I'll get paid for work again, but this is a blessing I'm enjoying.

February 23, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Adam Antine said...

an astronaut. with a gun.

February 24, 2009 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

paleontologist. I love dinos.

February 25, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home