My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Friday, January 30, 2009

80's and 90's Pop... you know you like it.

When I was little I knew all the words to Whitney Houston and Tina Turner's cds. ALL of the words. Please picture it now.



I do wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me.

But really, what's love got to do with it anyway?

1 Comments:

Blogger MeLissa said...

Know that I have seen this picture a handful of time now and it does NOT get old. Ever.

Actually, its even better when I picture you singing Tina Turner.

January 30, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home