My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I stole most of these pictures from other people, but I thought I'd post them in my endeavor to blog more frequently and show pictures of my exciting life.



A day or so after Christmas I got to go hangout at one of my favorite places on earth, the Meadows' house with some of my favorite people... AND I got to meet the newest addition little baby Payton! This is me and Payton, Amanda, Kimberly and Izzie, and Priscilla... and of course Jess wasn't far from our minds and was there in our hearts. :)




Then, when I was in high school I was blessed to have an incredible friend Melinda who was like an older sister to me as I walked through the insanity of being a teenager and growing in my faith. She taught me so much about life and had such a positive influence on me... so when she came into town to see her family for Christmas, I jumped at the chance to see her. This is the newest addition to their family, little Parker (she also has an adorable daughter). He was pretty exciting... even though he was unconscious most of the time.
I also got to see Carol and Jeremy and meet their son Soren.... and he's definitely adorable! That visit was just awesome to get to see everyone. A very happy morning.





Stacy and Lance came into town for a night and so I got to see one of my best friends Stacy. She wrote on her blog how we've known eachother for 15 stinkin years. That's a long time for a couple of military brats to be able to maintain friendships. She's known me longer (consistently) than any other friend I know. Pretty crazy.
This picture was taken while the boys cheated their way through a game of "battle of the sexes." :) Actually, they unfortunately won honestly.



And this is Melissa, Lauren, and me on our way to dinner on New Years Eve.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

If Nashville doesn't work out for you I'll hire you as a nanny. Parker hasn't been sleeping for me...maybe you'd do the trick! Thanks for making time to see us in VA. It did my heart some good.

January 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Molly, you look fabulous! Getting so skinny. I've hit the 60 lbs down mark but then Christmas attacked & I gained 2 lbs but that's okay. It's back to the gym for me today. I love working out when I'm doing it consistently but whenever I take off a few days, all of a sudden I hate it. What is up with that? :)

January 6, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home