My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

NKOTB Pictures

Meghan was finally able to post the pictures from the New Kids on the Block concert and I thought I'd share them here, since people are hating on me for not updating my blog enough.



Stacy and me, incredibly excited about what is about to take place.





Jordan Knight singing "Ill be loving you forever"
right after the "wind" accidentally blew his shirt open. ooops.



Meghan, Stacy, and me... who will also be going to see Britney Spears in March!
Get excited!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Not hating . . . just encouraging :)

December 8, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home