My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

So I found this website to make this thing. I plugged in my blog and it took all the words I use and made this. The bigger the words, the more often I use them. It's a lot of fun! If I stretch out the picture, it makes the words blurry but if you click on it, it'll take you to a bigger version. www.wordle.net is the hotness.





Big words that stick out to me:
Love, hope, people, laugh, poverty, friends, life, summer, change

It was kind of insightful to see some of the smaller words. Some of them I wish were bigger. I wish I talked abut them more in my blog.. i wish they were more of my focus than some of the words that were more on the large side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johnson Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY! :-)

November 26, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home