My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Biography..

So, I have to write a short "About the Author" section that will be published with my curriculum and I have no idea what to write. Some people write random facts about themselves, and their bios are really fun.... I guess I want mine to be a mixture.

I know I'll say something about my seminary degree and being from virginia, but that's like 2 sentences.

lame.

Writing a bio and not having anything to say, is making me feel like a failure at life.
thumbs down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Call me crazy Molly, but I think your About Me on the right side of your blog is a great biography. It's accurate and honest. There is nothing worse, in my opinion, than reading an About the author that makes you want to vomit. It gives you credibilty and also, makes you human. Thats just my opinion. But I leave my cell phone in reataurants so whatever...

February 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

You can admit to your NKOTB obsession. I'd find that entertaining to know. I think you're very interesting; just think outside the box about yourself. But I guess that's our responsibility to help you see how cool you really are :)

February 21, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home