My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 33

Day 33 - A picture of the house you grew up in.
Thanks google maps!

This was our house in South Carolina.
I lived there from 1st-4th grade, while my dad was stationed in Augusta, GA.


This is my parent's house in Virginia.
We moved there when I was in the 5th grade.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Isn't that your car in the driveway?? So creepy googlemaps is sometimes.

April 26, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home