Holla! So, last night I didn't get any sleep.
None.
Ok, maybe, literally like 15 minutes. I had just fallen asleep around 3, and these crazy people in my apartment complex start yelling at each other in the parking lot. Obviously, I did what any normal American would do... contemplated opening my window and telling them to kindly be quiet, in a not so kind way, but then decided people watching was a much better option. So I watched and waited for the police to come... because obviously, someone was bound to call them.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was waking up at 4 anyway.. because my homie and Seth and I drove to Texas today!!!
13 hours (lunch and gas stops included), more country music stations than I ever knew existed in this country (thanks to seth), lots of miles, 2 tanks of gas, and some sleepy ridiculous moments, we're in Ft. Worth, to see our friends Ryan and Katie, and of course I'm super excited to see my friends from my time here in seminary. It was a last minute decision trip for me, but I am way excited to be here for sure! Having lots of fun already.
First night- reuniting with tex mex.

1 Comments:
a1) glad you made it!
b2) have a ton of fun!
c3) sllllleeeeeeepppppppp!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home