My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 22

Day 22- A picture of something you wish you were better at.


I'm great at being bossy and opinionated. I'm great at telling people how to fix their problems.
Sometimes, I know I need to do a better job of just listening.
Listening to people, and being slow to speak.
Listening to people and being content with not having all the answers to respond with.
Listening to God when he's telling me to do (or not to do) something.
Listening to friends when they're trying to speak truth in to my life.
Listening. I need to be a better listener.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home