My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 30

Day 30- A picture of someone you miss.

I miss a lot of people, so I'll pick the two that are the least accessible to me currently...


I miss Jessica like crazy.
She's deployed to Afghanistan right now, and I am counting down the days until she's home safe, and back as a regular part of my life. She's obviously still very much a part of my life, but its more difficult when she's deployed. Apparently quality internet connection just isn't priority over there. ;) I'm so proud of her and grateful for the sacrifice she's made to serve our country, but I sure will be crazy happy when she's home, and long deployments are way behind us.



Mary!
I miss Mary like crazy. I'll still be driving sometimes, and reach for my phone to call her, forgetting she's in a place where cell phone reception just aint happening. I miss her. I'm jealous of her. I wish I was in Sudan with her. I'm proud of her, humbled by her, and learning from her...even while she's gone. She is so missed, but I wont wish this time for her to go faster because of my selfishness. Praying that this year changes her life, gives her clarity and direction, and purpose... and a story to tell others. Love her, miss her, but so stinkin happy for her.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home