My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesdays = New Music

I am fully aware that my obsession of music is greater than both my bank account and available memory space on my laptop, but I love TUESDAYS. Tuesdays, for those of you who aren't music obsessed, is the day that record labels drop the new albums of their artists. It's a great Tuesday when you're anticipating the arrival of your favorite band's new CD, or when you're perusing Itunes and stumble upon an artist you had no idea was even releasing new music.

This morning, I'm stumbled upon a good one.
Gateway Worship's Live CD "God Be Praised"

Oh Holy Night. It's incredible!

As I was having some heart palpitations over the powerful lyrics I was hearing, my friend Seth Facebook chatted me with a video he told me had "messed him up" that morning... and it was one of the videos I was already watching from this new album.

Songs like, "Stay Amazed" (that chick can sing!), and "O the Blood" (Kari Jobe) are crazy awesome. You might be familiar with Kari Jobe, who is one of the Gateway worship leaders, but each one of the contributing musicians are incredibly talented.

Seriously, check it out on itunes, or youtube or something... but definitely check it out somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home