I started moving in to my apartment today. Tomorrow, hopefully my homie Alex is going to have some time to help me with a few heavier things, and I'll be able to sleep there tomorrow night. I'll be on an air mattress until my parents can come in town next week with my comfy bed. Oh how I've missed it, and uh, of course my parents too.
This weekend I'm being forced :) to play paintball for the first time ever. I'm trying to get out of it, mostly because I'm afraid it's going to hurt like crazy. I'm being a chicken. It's all boys that have signed up so far. I'm going to get killed by a bunch of high school and middle school boys. That doesn't sound awesome AT ALL.
Assuming I survive paintball, I'm going to my first UTC football game because Alex is the creepy voice from MJ's Thriller for the 1/2 time show. I'm excited to go and support my friend, and spend time at the game with people I love. It should be fun.
THEN, I'll head over to the church for Trunk or Treat, which sounds like it's a pretty big deal around here. I can't wait to see all the costumes our students are sporting.
It's going to be a fun, but packed weekend.
A few random bullet points:
*I hate to say it, but my country music collection has grown a lot since moving to Chattanooga.
* I unfortunately actually really like Taylor Swift's new CD. I tried not to.
* Shane and Shane put out a new album last week. They cover a couple other people's stuff, and it seems more like a side project than one of their real CDs, but its still good.
* I'm glad I have a job to support my music and reading habit.
*Becca sent me two very cute pictures of Noah and Chloe yesterday, and it made my day.
*Chattanooga in the Fall is a beautiful place on the planet.. come visit before all the leaves fall off the trees and its cold as all get out here.
See you soon??

1 Comments:
all the leaves will be gone.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home