My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 10th

AND... today, I'm grateful that the Lord placed me in a church with wonderful volunteers. That might be random, but I can't tell you how encouraging, and supportive these grown ups have been as I've transitioned in to a new role. They are some of the busiest most over-committed, yet still smiling people I've ever met. They're wonderful, and they love the students that I too am growing to love. Its a great partnership for the Gospel, and I am blessed by them regularly! They're awesome.

plain
and
simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home