My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Camp Pictures!



Here's my staff from my 6th summer working Fuge.
Arent we all so pretty?



The ladies, including Maddie, our little mascot.


It's always fun when the Fuge world lets us work with people from previous summers! This summer my director was my wonderful friend Carrie.
Prayer partner, roommate, fellow band chick and...

a fun person to be crazy with!



I got to lead worship with some of my favorite boys on the planet.
Drew, Steve (though he wasn't actually at camp with us, he was there in spirit), the Sethenater, Alex, and Me. Love these boys so much!


Our annual "throw up your gang signs" picture
Alex and Molly are out of control, always.



They especially loved me because I totally pimped out their CD like nobody's business.
Wanna buy one? You know you do.



Celebrating Christmas in July!
Check out our family's Christmas Sweater hotness



"Dollyworld" Yeah we're pretending to be birds or something, so what.
Alex, John, Jared, Drew, Kaylyn, and me being awesome.


My fam this summer, at the zoo on our last day together.
Alex, Kaylyn, me, and Jenni


My LC (Little Creeper):
This kid stalked me all summer. She was a camper week 1 and just stayed all summer, randomly showing up in my closet or under my bed. It was weird.

Actually, her name is Kaylyn.. she's me, just 6 1/2 years younger. She reminds me everyday how old I am. She was such a genuine and loyal friend to me this summer, and I laughed A LOT because of her. She's a lifer fo sho.

John, our rec director and my little buddy all summer.


One week, Drew and I got to team teach together which meant I was a Gladiator (instead of my usual Thunder bible study), which meant I got to win Mega Relay. This was Christmas week and Drew's secret Santa got him this AWESOME mega relay costume. Obviously, I liked the muscles.

My favorite week of Bible study all summer was team teaching with Drew, with our fun little group of 17 11th and 12th graders.

Jenni, Kaylyn and me at Mega, Jenni's last week before she headed back to California. She was with us weeks 1-4 and we missed her sooooo much the last 4 weeks of camp.


Will.I.Am... hilarious friend this summer. He was the Financial director so I didnt have to be. Props to him.


Looking hardcore and tired after our last mega, our last full day of camp, week 8.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kaylyn said...

I don't know where to start here Molly. First off, I love that you took all these pictures off of my facebook . . second of all. I never hid in your closet. (Or at least not that I can remember).

3C) I prefer to think that I keep you young instead of remind you how old you are.

4D) That pic of you me and Jenni after Jenni won week 4 Mega is the background on my computer along with Philippians 1:3-4.

5E) I much prefer the second picture of me rather than the first but that's okay I'll love you anyway.

6F)I'm a little dissapointed your picture of your Christmas family didn't include you with a Rootbeer bottle looking like "that" relative

7G)Remember that one time you told me I was funny. I'll never forget that.

8H) Remember that one time you drank Snapple Peach Tea because you missed me? I'll never forget that either.

9I) Remember that one time I made you laugh at the expense of my physical safety--by acting as if I had punched myself and fell down flat on my face during Track Rally to the words of that one song? I hope you never forget that moment. It was painful for me, but you laughed and so that made me feel better.

10J) I love you Molly. I'm glad I'm a lifer because if not I'd stalk you anyway.

August 12, 2010 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly,
I'm not going to write a whole blog post like Kaylyn cuz I'm not your LC... but I did want to say that I'm really excited to follow your blog. I love your camp post and I love to hear your heart and crazy thoughts. You are a blessing to me and I loved working with you for 4 weeks. I learned a lot! Thanks friend.

August 14, 2010 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Kaylyn said...

Jenni,

I just saw your comment. what an SA thing to say. very typical jenni.

I want to know how i can follow your blog since it's on a different site jenni.

and hey molly. since you're getting a full e-mail for this, i thought i'd at least acknowledge your presence. . :)

August 22, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home