My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sing sing sing and make music with the heavens..

So, tonight was my first rehearsal for the worship team at my church. I'll be singing with the band on Sunday morning. Let me tell you, it was super fun! This last week I've gotten to sing more than I ever have been asked to sing, and I'm having a blast. This weekend, I'm singing with some friends for a marriage conference... which should be good. We're doing more of a concert type thing, so we're singing some random songs, like John Mayer, and Leona Lewis stuff. The Leona Lewis song is mushy gushy.. but hey maybe couples struggling in their marriage need a little more mushy gushy, so we'll just go with it.

Then this weekend we're doing some awesome Steve Fee songs, which I love. I'm really excited, and feel really blessed to have been asked to start singing at Mt. Ararat. If you don't have Fee Band's CD or the new Passion CD "Awakening," then you're totally missing out. Go to itunes right now, and make it happen. You wont be disappointed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home