My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Seriously... More Snow?

So, the last few days have been pretty crazy. Friday and Saturday we got about 2 feet of snow, and then last night and this morning we got a couple more inches to add to the already huge piles that have accumulated. This snow storm was fun because I got snowed in at my friend Allison's with our friends Jenn and Katie. We cooked dinner, sang and danced around the kitchen, and then watched movies all night (literally). *We watched (cause I know you're wondering) "The Holiday," "The Other Boleyn Girl" "Twilight" and "Legends of the Fall." It was a lot of fun... and the roads really aren't that bad. I feel bad for all the snow plow guys working hardcore to clear the roads, but even still, at this rate I dont think Stafford will have school again until March!

Snow craziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home