My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's super bowl Sunday. I don't really get into football, although thanks to two powder puff games, and having some good friends who were also football players, I understand the basics. I was joking with friends today about how for me it's more a battle of the E! reality stars' significant others... am I going to cheer for Kim Kardashian pr Kendra's boo? Oh man, the choices.

I remember when I was younger, Michael Jackson was doing the 1/2 time show. I was 10 years old and completely loved MJ. All week long, anytime I'd get in trouble or was on the verge of doing something wrong, my parents would threaten not to let me watch Michael's performance. Some kids get sent to their room, others get grounded, but 10 year old Molly almost got Michael Jackson taken away. How wrong!

He performed "Heal the World" and I remember almost crying... it was quite an emotional moment, and after weeks of hype, MJ didn't disappoint. You can't beat the King of Pop.

In other news, it snowed 2 feet here this weekend. It's crazy. Power is out all over the place (thankfully not at my house though!) and the snow plows have yet to even attempt to enter neighborhoods. Main roads are getting cleared, but good luck getting too far out of your driveway unless you drive a big truck. Needless to say, my Honda hasnt moved too much the last few days.

My friend Bryan came to get me yesterday, and we went over to the Griffitts' house to be snowed in. It was fun... sledding at 10pm was pretty fun, even if the hill was weaksauce.

Exciting times in Stafford this weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home