My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Friday, January 22, 2010

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...

Ugh, it's so late and I can't sleep! I hate that... especially because I really love sleeping so much. I don't know why my body is resisting doing one of the things I love most in this world! I bet my subconscious is afraid to let me fall asleep because of the crazy dreams I've been having lately. I rarely ever have bad dreams... in fact there's really only one bad dream I can remember from my childhood.. when First Lady Barbara Bush tried to take over the world with one of those packs the ghost busters wore. It was scary.

But lately.. my dreams have been just plain scary, or intense to say the least.

Like last night, I had a dream that I upset the cashier guy at Panera. Now that wasn't too horrible, but he was sooo angry and in my dream I was soooo upset and worried that I had made him mad. I cried and cried about it.

Who the flip cares?! Why on earth was that so tense?!

But the other night, I dreamt my sister Sarah had a stalker and I tried to save her from this creeper. Oh man, he was everywhere we turned.

That was one of those dreams where you wake up and you're still freaked out.

What are some of the dreams you've had? Scary, funny, favorite...

2 Comments:

Blogger stance. said...

last night i had a dream i finally got into subbing and nobody had explained how to use the computer software that told me which class to be in at what time. so i'm frantically running through these schools that are like mazes, trying to figure out where to go and trying to figure out the software. it was very, very stressful.

January 25, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

while we were texting last night I was watching 24. I dreamed last night that you were Jack Bauer and you had to save all the kids from a nuclear strike in VA beach...all the while you are yelling at me that we needed to go get coffee. What does this mean?!

January 26, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home