Everything went great this past weekend. The marriage conference was really good, and people seemed to enjoy the "concert" we put on. We had an awesome violinist who totally rocked each of the songs. And then Sunday morning went exceptionally well too. 5 people got saved at Mount Ararat during the 3 services, which is always exciting... and to see it all from up on stage was a beautiful moment.
A few bullet points (you know how i love them)
*my voice cannot hit high notes at 7am.
*losing an hour of sleep is a thumbs down when you have a really busy day planned.
*Chloe got dedicated on Sunday, and don't tell anyone, but she was the cutest baby there!
*Alice in Wonderland in 3D.. not such a good plan.
*I found out my tracks at camp are Volleyball (my track for the last 4 years) and digital photography.. uh, I don't know the slightest bit about photography. yikes. how did that happen?!
I leave you with some pictures from from this weekend..
A few bullet points (you know how i love them)
*my voice cannot hit high notes at 7am.
*losing an hour of sleep is a thumbs down when you have a really busy day planned.
*Chloe got dedicated on Sunday, and don't tell anyone, but she was the cutest baby there!
*Alice in Wonderland in 3D.. not such a good plan.
*I found out my tracks at camp are Volleyball (my track for the last 4 years) and digital photography.. uh, I don't know the slightest bit about photography. yikes. how did that happen?!
I leave you with some pictures from from this weekend..

1 Comments:
glad you had a great weekend! So happy you allowed me to be a part of it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home