Sudan blog
Sudan Team Blog
Hey everyone... I know some of you joined the facebook group and they sent a message with this, but in case you didn't, here's a link to my team's blog for while we're gone. Add it to your list of favorites or become a "follower" so you can get updated on our trip. I probably wont post much from my blog until I get back. Once I get back, I'll post my personal pictures and experiences here.
If you guys could be praying for us, I'd appreciate it so much. Here are a few specifics:
*Distractions/situations going on here at home- illnesses, work related stuff, family stuff, etc. You know the kinds of things the enemy can use to distract us while we're gone.
*I know my parents and other families are worried about us going to such a crazy place in the world right now.
*Our safety and health
*Our mission: To train teachers and pastors, to build a classroom, and to provide love and support to the people and children at Harvesters.
*Team unity
There's a million more things to pray for, so if you think of, lift them up too. :)
Thanks so much!
One week away!
Hey everyone... I know some of you joined the facebook group and they sent a message with this, but in case you didn't, here's a link to my team's blog for while we're gone. Add it to your list of favorites or become a "follower" so you can get updated on our trip. I probably wont post much from my blog until I get back. Once I get back, I'll post my personal pictures and experiences here.
If you guys could be praying for us, I'd appreciate it so much. Here are a few specifics:
*Distractions/situations going on here at home- illnesses, work related stuff, family stuff, etc. You know the kinds of things the enemy can use to distract us while we're gone.
*I know my parents and other families are worried about us going to such a crazy place in the world right now.
*Our safety and health
*Our mission: To train teachers and pastors, to build a classroom, and to provide love and support to the people and children at Harvesters.
*Team unity
There's a million more things to pray for, so if you think of, lift them up too. :)
Thanks so much!
One week away!

1 Comments:
added it to my google reader. i'll be praying for you guys this week and you make final preparations. i'm so excited for you guys and what the Father is going to do in and through you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home