My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Camp.

Finally, my favorite part of my year is here! I'm leaving for camp tomorrow morning! This summer, I'm back at Carson Newman... I'll be leading the 11th and 12th grade Bible study, leading the volleyball and digital photography tracks, and then singing as a part of the band. The band thing and the digital photography thing are both new for me as far as camp goes... but I'm really excited about the summer ahead.

Pray for me, for the other Fuge staffers I'll be working with, and of course all of the churches that are planning on attending camp at Carson Newman during our 8 week summer.

Praying for life change.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaylyn said...

Oh how funny life is. You lead 11/12th grade for only 5/8 weeks. You didn't teach digital photography or volleyball and your voice gave you difficulties and frustrated you at many points. .

but God was there. and it was divine.

August 11, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home