My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Monday, November 30, 2009

No Worries... I'm alive.

Hey hey... I'm alive people. Calm down. Sudan is amazing. I have no idea how I'm going to put into words everything I'm seeing, experiencing, and feeling while I'm here. I cant wait to show you pictures and share stories once I get back (and i'm not sharing computer time with 12 other people). Thank you for praying for us. This trip is incredible and I have completely fallen in love with a bajillion beautiful little orphans. anyone want one? I'm thinking about sneaking them into my luggage!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Antine said...

pictures!!! (btw, i love the quote at the top of the blog.)

November 30, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home