About Me
- Name: Molly
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

2 Comments:
Good choice, Molly. I remember when that song first came out--whenever I hear it, I always immediately flash back to sitting in my room in Plano, TX playing with legos and listening to KVIL, the B101.5 of North Texas. You should check out the actual video on YouTube.
Oh, I've totally seen the real video and wanted to post it on here but unfortunately copyright lameness makes it hard to find music videos that I can post to my blog. :(
But even Tina, performing live at the 1985 Grammys can make me smile... especially with that hair!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home