My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

PTL!!!!

I just emailed in all my curriculum to LifeWay!! It might totally suck and they might throw it in the trash once they read it, but whatever, it's done, it's out of my hands. Praise the Lord!!!

Just thought I'd share. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger leslie said...

yay!
that's so great!
congratulations, love. :)

March 5, 2009 at 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!

March 6, 2009 at 3:25 AM  
Blogger stance. said...

woohooo!

March 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home