My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 17

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

I've been dreading this post. I'm lame. I can't think of anything.
I think that means that I need to be living with a little more purpose... reading more, listening more, talking to different people more.

Convicted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Depends on your perspective. Your tooth situation seemed pretty intense. Taking care of your body is imperative to being able to care for those you feel a burden to serve. Sometimes your body has to remind you to sometimes put yourself first...it's not always a bad thing. Take good care of yourself Molly!

April 6, 2011 at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home