My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I can't wait for Adele's new album to come out on the 22nd! It's going to be so good!!



"You'll never know if you never try,
To forget your past and simply be mine.
I dare you to let me be your, your one and only.
Promise I'm worth it, to hold in your arms
So come on and give me a chance
to prove I am the one who can walk that mile,
until the end starts."

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I'm in complete suspense...can't wait too :)

February 12, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Kaylyn said...

Molly,

If I were one of those people who allow people to know they have a heart I'd love this song and "take it all" more than a little, more than even a goodly amount...good thing I'm not one of those people. ;)

February 13, 2011 at 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home