My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

One Republic Pictures #3





Mary, me, and Bekah with our sweet passes
and the stage in the background.

Right after the show we went back behind the curtain where the guys
were laughing at the random stuff that happened in this first show of their tour.
Me, being the awkwardly awesome person that I am was mostly just excited that they had walked over to me to tell me and Mary about the ridiculousness. It was fun. I'm lame. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger stance. said...

love the pic update :)

October 29, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home