My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, who can't seem to stay in one place for more than a hot second. A lover of God and of people, laughter, good conversations with good friends, writing, music, student ministry, hope, and learning new things. This blog is about my life, and a place for my ramblings, as I seek God's will for my life, and strive to love others more than myself.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just Because I Needed This...

2 Comments:

Blogger stance. said...

this is why we are friends. do you remember how loud we used to blast this CD and sing in my house? oh my gosh, who doesn't need this??

you just made my day.

March 4, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

This is my go-to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE11Zrrp24I Sorry I haven't commented more. I think you're great and I hope my song (and the hair) brightens your day!

March 4, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home